Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Which Part?

You know, it seems like there are so many people who do nothing but complain about their church (thankfully thats not the case at Malvern Hill for the most part). But for those of you who might want to complain, I've got a word for you.

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. And, chances are, if you are complaining, you are part of the problem. If the church has too much gossip and you are talking about it...then guess what, you are part of the gossip. But, if there is too much gossip and you refuse to listen to the gossip, then you have just done your part to begin the process of fixing that problem in the church. Of course there are probably a million examples I could share, but I wont.

I know that nothing in this short post is world-shattering knowledge, I just want you to think about it. Which part of the church are you, the problem part or the solution part?


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: