Monday, January 14, 2008

No More Excuses

Three posts in one day is probably a new record for me, but I just couldn't resist one more. I'm a little behind on this one, but now that I have found www.biblicaltraining.org I feel the compelling urge to share it. It is a website that has compiled audio recordings of classes taught by some premier theologians and academics of our time (including at least one, Ron Nash, who has passed away) and has made them free of charge for streaming or downloading.

The internet, for all of its bad press, continues to break down barriers to education. Presumably, you could actually complete the equivalent of a divinity course-load through listening to these lectures. I am downloading the Ron Nash apologetics class now to put on my iPod (it was a Christmas present!); I encourage you to find a class in which you might be interested. They have classes for all levels, including a foundations level. Check it out.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: