Thursday, March 22, 2007

Environmentalists?

I know I should probably leave the environmental thing alone, but it really intrigues me. As a Christian, I believe that we have a responsibility to take care of that to which God had entrusted us (I even posted an almost environmental blog a while back). However, global warming has become nothing more than a pseudo-scientific political issue. Many of the "fixes" to global warming provided by the political left leave much to be desired.
-----
So far, no satisfactory answers have been given as to the proper disposal of the newest left wing savior, the flourescent light bulb. As that has been sinking deep into me, I ran across the article links below which suggests that the Hummer H3 is actually more environmentally friendly than the hybrid Toyota Prius. I would encourage everyone to take time to read the article. It will not cause your gas prices to go down necessarily, but it might erase some of that falsely initiated guilt being pushed by Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth.

http://takeourcountryback.townhall.com/g/e42913a4-c21f-46ee-b018-635c1e717fd4&trackbacks=true#comments

http://www.37signals.com/svn/posts/115-look-beyond-gas-mileage-when-making-an-environmental-choice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Preach on, Brother!!