Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sad Day For Public Education

World Net Daily, along with other outlets, is reporting on a forum held in a Boulder, Colorado high school that directed teenagers to 'Have sex, do drugs,' speaker tells students'Men with men, women and women, whatever combination you would like.' Nowhere in this secular presentation was abstinence even suggested. As a matter of fact, it seems as though even so called "safe sex" through the use of condoms was laughed at by the presenters at this high school.

There is really no need for me to say much about this, for anyone who knows my I believe that my opinion is already understood, but I do encourage all of you to read the article linked to above. It is pitiful.

Romans 1 says that God will give blatent sinners over to their sinful desires, I wonder if America is experiencing the wrath of God today.

No comments: