Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm Back

I have discovered that having a child is a huge experience. For those of you out there who already have a child, this is nothing new, but for me it was mind-blowing. Wyatt is the greatest gift the Lord has ever given to me and Angela, but he is also the most challenging responsibility. But, having finally caught up on some of my sleep and having made it to my office at a decent time today, I am able to attend to my blog for the first time in quite a while. Hopefully, I am back to a pattern.

I am thankful for the few readers that I do have, and for those of you from Malvern Hill, stay tuned because this blog is going to be a great place for you to connect with your new pastor. I look forward to leading you and to growing together in the Lord. I know that God has great things in store for us. It is our responsibility now to be certain that we live our vision to the world around us so that Malvern Hill does continue to become a place where people feel can comfortably belong to a community of believers and excitedly become a more devoted follower of Christ!

No comments: