Monday, December 22, 2008

How Much Do You Have To Hate Someone Not To Proselytize?

This should be shown in churches, evangelism classes, and should become a mainstay in missions courses...

Penn of Penn and Teller is an atheist. His response to being evangelized after a show may surprise you.

"I don't respect people who don't proselytize. If you believe that there's a heaven and hell, and people could be going to hell, and you think, 'Well, it's not really worth telling them this because it would make it socially awkward'...How much do you have to hate somebody not to proselytize?"





HT: Dashhouse

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

Wow. I've never thought of it that way. And this from an atheist's perspective. How can I not witness when I'm commanded by the Lover of my soul to love others?

Thanks for sharing.