Thursday, November 06, 2008

95 Reasons I Love My Church












In celebration of Reformation Day last Friday Night, I got home to find my house and yard covered with 95 copies of Luther's 95 Theses. Several of the students from the church pulled their own Reformation Day Prank on their pastor. I also received a Reformation Day gift bag. In the bag was a rubber mallet and a dvd of the first season of Monk...that's right, a monk and a mallet for Reformation Day.

We are blessed for the efforts of those who have gone on before us proclaiming the gospel and for the reformation that they brought. I am blessed to be a part of a church that loves me and is interested in learning about the Word of God and the rich heritage of our protestant history.











Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: