Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To Stay At Home Moms...

So, I took Monday and Tuesday off to be with my family (my mother-in-law stayed with Angela last week so I worked) as we continue to adjust to the new baby girl in our life. Aubrey, by the way, is awesome. Anyway, I just want to take a short minute to tip my hats to stay at home moms.

I do not have the patience to be a stay at home kinda person. I long for peace and quiet, and with a 19 month old and a newborn, it does not happen (in fact, everyone was still awake at my house at 10:45 last night). So, to you stay at home moms, you may have the most difficult job in the world, but the great part is that it is the most rewarding as well. Here's to you all for the job you are doing raising our children at home.

And, especially to Angela, my favorite mom in the world, thanks for the job you do with our two!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Scott Taylor said...

I can relate to that!